Skip to content

Medicare Advantage Plans

Are you looking for a Medicare Advantage Plan?

Medicare will usually pay 80% of their allowed charge. The patient is responsible for the remaining 20% balance. Medicare Advantage Plans are designed to address this exposure and often provide additional benefits for other health related services.

Preview our 2024 BlueCross BlueShield Medicare Plans online or call 320-763-6518 to request an appointment.