Skip to content

Medicare Supplement Insurance

Why do you need Medical Supplement Insurance?

Medicare will usually pay 80% of their allowed charge. The patient is responsible for the remaining 20% balance. A supplemental (secondary) insurance coverage will usually pick up the 20% balance.

Preview our 2024 BlueCross BlueShield Medicare Plans online or call 320-763-6518 to request an appointment.